Wednesday 11 August 2010

Clearing Out

Sorry for not posting for a few days. things have been quiet, either working - invoice time of the month - even though I'm on holiday, or clearing out.
Today it has been raining all day. Excellent opportunity to do some clearing out. I started on our bedroom and MOH started in the garage.
The house has piles of things dotted around the place - either things to take to the car boot sale on Saturday, sell on Amazon or things that I may be able to sell on ebay or le bon coin. This is a site where you can sell anything and everything.
Yesterday I cleared out all the cupboards downstairs, 2 bags of rubbish and things I had not seen for a few years.
I do feel much better after having such a clear out.

Not finished yet though.



Tomorrow we are off to an animal park for son n°2 to take some pictures. We will take a picnic, comfy chairs, a couple of books and some work. He will disappear for hours so we will get some sun and peace - I hope. Will post some photos tomorrow.

No comments: