Wednesday 13 October 2010

Photos

Just a quick post today as I am leaving work soon to wait for the France Telecom man, who will hopefully repair my telephone line and internet

I would like to share with you some photos that my youngest son has taken. I hope you like them as much as we do.


This is Fluffy, our foster cat. He looks like a young kitten here but he is quite an old boy. He lives outside and keeps everywhere mouse free. Every morning he waits on the windowsill to be fed and have his milk and he always greets me with a headbutt.


I love this picture, it is the wallpaper on my pc. It was taken in our garden of our new blackberry plant.


here is a link to his site if you would like to see more of his photos

http://cariboophoto.over-blog.com/

INTERNET UPDATE

The France Telecom men have just gone. We have a phone line and internet restored but it was a good job MOH was with them. We have a hole in the garden where the phone cable is linked to the house and a couple of years ago some workman bodged the job and left us with a very tight join which comes apart regularly. We knew this was the problem but could not touch it. So MOH showed them the problem and the FT man decided it was too difficult (fiddly) for him, so he pushed the bit of wire back up the hole. Luckily MOH saw him and asked what he was doing, he said that he could not connect it and needed to order a digger to open up the ground. MOH said that was rubbish, disappeared and came back with a spade, dug a hole and said there you go you can do it now. Within a couple of minutes everything was working, but they sat in the hole for a good 30 minutes just talking. I think they were just trying to prove they had done a good job and it had lasted an hour!!

6 comments:

Diane said...

My daughter could use the "mouser" in her student accomodation!! One ran out from under the fridge the other night and scared them all to death!!! However, its a perfect environment for mice with plates etc not washed up for days. xxxxxx

Living the frugal life in France said...

She may not want him as he is not castrated and stinks when he wees. When I brought him home in a basket, he weed in my car and it stunk for months!! Might be better with mouse traps?
I dread to think what my son's room is like - he said yesterday that it needed a tidy - so it must be bad!!

BadPenny said...

What a sarey looking Moggy !!! I have three who bring mice in as pressies.
A for the job ...I'm now singing, " If I had a digger... "

Wally B said...

Great Photos. I love the use of back light here. Thanks for posting

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

They are lovely photos. I must say that I've just been looking through your archives and I really enjoyed reading your music posts. More please!

Knatolee said...

THe cat is adorable, the photos are gorgeous! That's borage, isn't it? Beautiful!