Tuesday 7 September 2010

First Day back at work....

Even though I have been working on and off through August, that was at home, today I went back into the office for the first time in a month!!!

I seemed to be drowning in a sea of paper today, could not get organised or clear.

That might have a lot to do with running out of tea bags this morning - so no cup of tea all day, headache, tiredness, eyeache - I think that means I am addicted - HELP
Well maybe not, I have just had a quick look on the web and I don't think I am addicted but I do need at least 2 or 3 cups a day - what do you think?

I hope tomorrow will be better, will bring tea bags from home and get organised first thing.
Wish me luck

4 comments:

Twiggy said...

I feel like this without coffee - it is my lifeblood :)
Twiggy x

Sue at Dollytub Cottage said...

Caffeine withdrawal eh? No wonder you had a headache! SueXXX

Diane said...

I now drink Twinings Ginger and Lemon tea - but I think I am addicted to that too!!! xxx

brightandnew said...

No tea!!! I would be in a panic!

Mind you, I do drink a lot more than 2 or 3 cups a day (you could at least double that figure and then add some more *blush* ) I've given up trying to give it up - I just crave chocolate instead so I see tea as the lesser of two evils :)

Hope work is a little more organised now x