Wednesday 8 September 2010

Tea Update


Thanks for all your empathy yesterday, I can see I am not the only one to need a T fix during the day. Brightandnew said she craves chocolate if she doesn't get her tea, my ideal would be to have the two together!
Anyway took the tea bags to work, started the day with a cup of tea, so much better today and I managed to clear a lot of the paperwork,

Much better day today and tomorrow will be even better - I can see it in my tea leaves - well I would if I had any to look at..

How do you fancy making your tea in one of these pots?
http://www.teapots.me.uk/


3 comments:

brightandnew said...

All I can think of now is getting a Twix and dipping it in hot tea and sucking all the melted chocolate and caramel off of it before devouring the biscuit-y bit!

Shaheen said...

My mother would fall over if I served her tea in one of those teapots :D

Thanks for sharing though.

Sue said...

Thanks for your comments. Brightandnew, maybe you should suggest that for a tv ad, like they do for the malteasers ad. Naughty