Wednesday 1 September 2010

Home Alone!!

I have just re-read my last post and realised it sounded very over the top - sorry.
I am only going through what thousands of families do every year, although in my defence, it was the first time for me.

Anyway, all went well. We unpacked all his stuff, went shopping and now he has enough food to feed a rugby team for a few weeks. I tried to get him things that he would cook and eat, that meant no veg, no fruit - well I managed a few bananas and tins of sweetcorn!!


and as you can see 2 jars of Nutella - the staple food of kids everywhere!

Now I have to finish tidying his empty bedroom, then shut the door.

And to think I will have to go through it all again in 2 years. That will be even more difficult !!

4 comments:

cottonreel said...

Checked my blog and there you were ,are you a new blogger ? I joined you as a follower that way I can find you easy, you will come up on my sidebar, Why not join me ,
I also like murder books , dreadful to say so really, mysteries too .
You sound as if you live a busy life, are you originally from England--cottonreel

Living the frugal life in France said...

Hello, nice to meet you. I read your blog through Frugal Queen. I will follow you.
Yes from the Uk, moved here in 1997 with work and didn't want to go back!! I love reading about the things that you make but my sewing machine has not worked for a while, I need to find where I can get it checked out here.

Twiggy said...

Hello
thanks for your lovely get well comments on my blog. I've become a follower of yours, don't worry I'm not the stalker type :)
Twiggy x

Living the frugal life in France said...

Thanks Twiggy, nice to see you are blogging again; hope everything is Ok with you